Ok, so you remember this post? Even this post? Basically, since our TV reception is limited to only PBS, we don't watch much TV, and we haven't watched Sesame Street since then because I don't want to deal with mixing good educational stuff with brainwashing (hippie) stuff. We still do the occasional YouTube video, but even those have become shadows of the past. But this video a friend on Facebook shared reaffirms one thing: Grover, you have always been my favorite :-)
Now, this won't be funny unless you've seen the original Old Spice Commercial, which even I have seen and I just told you we don't watch TV channels, so if you haven't seen it, you probably live in a cave somewhere. I am sorry for you. So here you go:
Now see the Sesame Street version:
It's not quite enough to return you to our viewing list, but it still restores my faith in the show, just a smidge :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment