Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Random Hike in the City

Last Friday, my friend, Alicia, called me and asked if I'd like to do some exploring. Since I had two little kids, begging to watch TV, I jumped at the chance to get out of the house. She's kinda spontaneous because with her health, she either is go go go, or bed ridden, but doesn't know until she wakes up which one. We did more walking just trying to find this path, since it was hidden behind a mortuary and cemetery. It was a nice, peaceful little stream, so you forget you are right by the main roads of the city. 





As we were walking back, I had Carissa in my arms as we passed over a muddy section and I barely slipped. Unfortunately, a big jagged boulder caught me on my thigh... putting me into a lot of pain for the next few days. Got to love my bruise!


No comments: