Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving - Friend Style

This was our first Thanksgiving (and will be our first Christmas) without family of some sort. We decided to do Thanksgiving with our friends, Kristi and Mike, and some of Ed's co-workers. It was just right! It was small and personable and the girls were pretty well behaved. Ed got to play games with friends, while I got to cook and socialize. Everyone contributed and we had a bountiful little feast. My turkey turned out pretty good too, which was the only thing I was really worried about. Ed's friend brought over his Rock Band accessories, which the girls wanted to be part of too. I wish I would've gotten more photos, but.... I didn't :-P.





Hope you all had a wonderful holiday as well. 

The following day, we did a nice day of decorating for Christmas and lounging about the house, with a fun trip to the mall as a family to watch:
  
 Two Thumbs up for this one! Very original storyline, which is hard to come by these days, for sure. 
The best judge is if my 3 year old can watch the whole thing without getting into trouble. 

It's been a fun weekend so far :-) 
And it's not over yet!

No comments: