Saturday, May 8, 2010

This Mother's Day

Mother's Day is such a beautiful holiday. 
We get to think about all the wonderful women who we have encountered in our lives and all they have done. 

But this Mother's Day, I feel saddened. 

A very dear friend of mine lost her beautiful little boy this week. 
He was the most precious Child of God you'd ever known. 
She is a wonderful mother. 
I'm so grateful for the Plan of Salvation and eternal families. 
They are an eternal family. 

We're thinking of you at this time.

I feel blessed to be part of an eternal family also. Some days, I don't act like it. I have a patient husband and two daughters that love me unconditionally. I will try to be the mother that they deserve.

Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Cathy Leavitt said...

You don't give yourself enough credit. You are a terrific mother...much better than I was at your age and especially with you. Happy Mother's Day to you. I love you lots!

Amy said...

Tell your friend that my heart hurts for her. Today is one of those days that makes me miss Connor more and hug Harry tighter! Thank goodness for Eternal Families!!

Love you Paula! Happy Hawaiian Mothers Day! :)