...for babysitting my girls :-(
So Lexi has had a little cold, just a slight runny nose and watery eyes (with the occasional irritability) and then Carissa woke up with some sneezyness and slight runny nose, and Ed had some tummy grumblies...
So we decided that Ed would stay home with the girls from church since I had a primary lesson to teach.
We were "chided" as parents to teach Lexi how to walk more, since she had gotten in trouble for running in the nursery last week, resulting in someone else getting a bloody nose. So OBVIOUSLY it's our fault as parents, even though I've never had that particular problem with her before. So needless to say, we didn't really want to give them another excuse to get upset with us, so we thought Lexi should stay home should she accidentally sneeze on someone.
I even asked "Will you be able to stay awake with them?"
You see, Ed has a new work schedule which requires him to sleep during the day, making a 12:30 church schedule particularly, difficult.
I walk in from church at 3:45 today to this:
(The cheese they are eating is actually from me... I felt bad since their supply of goldfish had run out... who knows when...)
Oh, look who just woke up...
;-)
5 comments:
I laughed so hard at that video! And whatever to the nursery! Let her run! It's not her fault that the other kid stuck his nose in her way!! :)
Hahahaha! So funny! Why do I feel like that's something I might come home to?
At least they were all quiet...not exactly the kind of babysitter I would want watching my kids, but hey, Lexi is learning how to watch Carissa at an early age.
I love this post! The video makes it even better :) Your babies are so stinking cute!!! Just like their mama!!! Miss you bunches!
It's so great to see you guys--even if it is a video. I missed seeing you before you left, but I was sick and didn't want to share anything before your trip. It sounds like life is going on--a little eventful, but that's children for you. I hope Hawaii is treating you well! Love,
Denise
Post a Comment