So much to my surprise, Lexi is absolutely loving her baby sister. We'll enjoy it for as long as it lasts. Eddie has had to learn the art of holding both girls in his arms at times to keep the peace, but she loves being our helper and getting diapers for the baby, throwing away the dirty ones, and any other little jobs she can do. Here's a video of the two of them from tonight:
Eddie has been good about getting the girls to sleep this week too. It's like being in daddy's arms is as good as a sleeping pill. Here's a snapshot I got earlier this week. Notice how tiny Carissa gets all curled up on his chest:
Here we were trying to get Lexi to kiss and hug Carissa, but she always says "cheese" when she sees the camera:
1 comment:
I loved the video of Lexi giving Carissa kisses. I also loved the picture of Eddie holding both girls, but not too fond of the one with him playing video games. I'm sure Lexi and Carissa are going to be good buddies.
Post a Comment