Thursday, April 9, 2009
Hanging out in Lexi's Bed
This is a picture I snapped right after Lexi woke up from her nap. Lexi was having a hard time waking up, so I laid Carissa next to her to cheer her up. Looking at it, it kinda makes Carissa look bigger than she actually is...Probably because Lexi is a little petite thing herself. I remember her looking so small to me and then now that I have Carissa, she seems like such a big girl. But in all reality, they're both still small. Lexi is pushing 23 lbs here, at almost 22 months of age, and Carissa is a little under 6 lbs. Carissa is wearing a premie sized onesie here, as well as diapers:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute!!! I know what you mean. Before I had Elijah I thought Kylie was so small then after I had him, she seemed so big!!!
Your girls are beautiful! I can't believe how sweet and tiny they are! Karidee is already 22lbs and she's only 8 months old. Yeah.. she's a chubba chunk! This is Kira, by the way!
Post a Comment