Sunday, February 1, 2009

Recap of Sunday Morning

On rare occasions, I find time that I trust that I can distract Lexi long enough to curl her hair with the curling iron...and today was one such occasion. These were some of the best shots we got. She does look cute when her hair is curled...unfortunately, she got mom's straight-as-a-board locks, so we don't see it much.
We also managed to stay in the chapel for all but one minute (dad went to get her some water) today, and she sang along to all the hymns. Not quite sure what words were coming out, but I did hear some "Cheese" and "Shoes" come out. It's a start.

4 comments:

Cathy Leavitt said...

Loved catching up on your blogs. Lexi looks so adorable with her hair curled. Will she keep the sponge rollers in? Probably not.

Cathy Leavitt said...

I forgot...hope you took the tag off of her shoes before going to church :)

Paula and Eddie said...

it wasn't a tag...her bow on the side of her sock came undone. We ended up cutting them off before church though.

Rachel said...

I think you were the only person that Emma would sit still for do curl her hair. She has sponge curlers now and loves them. Cute pic.