We had our ward Trunk or Treat last night and we finally got to wear the costumes I've been making for MONTHS! I started back in May since I knew that my last trimester of pregnancy tends to be not so pleasant (as is apparent by previous posts). I'm just glad the girls both fit into theirs since they have been growing like weeds, it seems.
But don't be too deceived.
In true "Leavitt" fashion, I finished sewing my final stitches the night before. It was only 15 minutes worth of sewing, but I just had the hardest time sitting at the machine for even that long, due to the position of Hunter. I'm still shocked I popped out an almost 8 lb. kid, since I really don't present much... But that would explain the back pain! And since I had no energy after this delivery, I really had no choice but to make it last minute :-)
So here's our 2011 Halloween family costumes:
 |
| Bacon |
 |
| Lettuce |
 |
| Tomato |
 |
| Our Family BLT |
And I totally didn't get a picture of our trunk :-( But it was decorated like a picnic table and we were able to make our root beer again, thanks to Eddie getting some concentrate while home back in January (yes, we definitely planned ahead for that!) And it was a hit, as usual :-)
Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment