We finally had our ultrasound to see our new little bundle and this time, it's a boy!
He looked very good. He was right on target for his weight and the tech kept looking at his heart because she liked how nice it looked. You could clearly see all 4 chambers. Here's a nice little profile of him... looks like his sisters :-)
Eddie was happy to finally be able to call him by his name. It's going to be Hunter, which is a little too common for me at this point (why do all my friends like this name too?! j/k), but Ed has always wanted that for a boy's name for a long time, so I guess we can name our first born son that :-P
I think he's more excited that now he can dress his kid in superhero, Star Wars, all boy clothes. He doesn't stand a chance... his father will ultimately turn him into a geek! But I tell ya, the day that kid whacks me with his toy light saber, it will be right on the top shelf of the closet.
...right next to his sisters' light sabers.

5 comments:
We might have to call and coordinate our sons' outfits, so they don't show up places looking like twins. :)
How fun to actually see a picture of little Hunter already...so excited. He does look healthy.
Congratulaions Paula!
Haha...well now my kids are going to be really confused! Uncle Hunter, Uncle Hunters BIL who we call little Hunter, Baby Hunter (Thornock) an now your baby Hunter! My goodness. We'll have t call him baby-er Hunter. Heehee. I guess it won't add too much to the confusion since we hardly see you...but hopefully someday you will live closer so we can be more confused!!! :)It's a great name and boys are awesome! I am happy for you!
Awww! Cute! & Congrats on expecting your new little man! So exciting!
Post a Comment