We took a vacation back home to Colorado to visit family and friends. It was a nice break for all of us- me having been sick the months prior, Ed got a whole month off of work, and the girls got to hang out with more than their boring parents :-) We all did manage to get sick while there, which reduced our number of activities outside. Not that the freezing temps and snow didn't help for part of the time as well. Lesson learned- teaching a young child to pray for snow when it really shouldn't be snowing isn't wise. Makes for a late spring, since an innocent child's prayer will usually be answered ;-)
I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted to, and the big activities that we did manage to get out and do (Children's Museum and Zoo) will be in their individual posts. But that's okay :-) It just meant we were busy having fun (when we were all healthier!)
We went to a family reunion on Ed's side with many of his siblings and their families. The girls enjoyed playing with their cousins that they don't usually see. And I didn't get one picture! Go figure...
Other things we did and just never took pictures:
- Visited with our good friends, Ronnie and Phil and Amanda and Tyler.
- I got to go out to dinner with my good friend Sarah.
- Tried out this awesome frozen yogurt shop that just opened. If you live in the Springs, ask me about it.
- Finally got to go on a date with Eddie to the temple.
- Went to a birthday party for Carissa's friend, Joanna.
- and lots of time with family :-)
I did manage to get some pics of the girls at Grandpa and Grandma Leavitt's...
Jumping on the bed,
Playing Wii sports,
Riding my old horse from when I was little,
Playing quietly with my old Sesame Street set,
and even Grandpa playing with the PSP ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment