Sunday, March 20, 2011

Famous 3's

3 Amigos
3 Little Pigs
3 Blind mice
3 Caballeros
3 Musketeers
3 Stooges
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Alvin and chipmunks2 Alvin And Chipmunk Pictures
Lexi, Carissa, and...
Oh, I guess we'll just have to wait until October for that one :-)


(psssst! Don't ask how I'm feeling. Just eat some raw, salmonella-ridden chicken, place a bookshelf on your chest, put on clothes that are a size or so too small, bang some loud pots over your head then stare at the sun...yeah, that should about do it. :-P)

16 comments:

Me said...

MAN! I picked the wrong 40 days to be off Facebook! Thanks for posting! Super cute!
Congrats!

Amy said...

S says, "October is a great month for birthdays!"

How exciting! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

That is exciting! We hope this one goes by fast with no problems!

sb said...

Congrats! I can totally relate to all that crap feeling. Hence the reason I'm in no rush to add to our family. Hope it all goes away soon!

Cathy Leavitt said...

Yeah! Grandbaby #10! Yeah, yeah...but I'm running out of room for pictures...that's OK,I'll find more room...yeah, yeah, love those grandbabies!

Ashley said...

As soon as I read the title I knew what it was going to be. Congrats!! You guys make the cutest kids!!!

Bastian Family said...

Congratulations! So excited for you.

Brent Leavitt said...

Yeah!!! Hopefully, it's a boy so that we can even out the boy to girl cousins ratio....

-Brent

Brent Leavitt said...

wahoo!!!! Now I really can't expect you to come down and tutor my kids:) Oh well, congrats!!!!

Brent Leavitt said...

That last comment was from Rachel not Brent. I'm on his computer:)

Phil and Ronnie said...

Congratulations guys- that's sooo exciting for you!!

Nikki Warren said...

YAY! I am so excited for you!

Chris and Erin said...

Okay, I seriously JUST had a dream that you were pregnant and your stomach looked flat. In your dream you kept saying to strangers, "I don't like to brag, but I'm 8 months pregnant and you can't even tell... I don't like to brag, but I look amazing pregnant." I had that dream 3 nights ago! I was going to text you, but never got around to it! SO EXCITED FOR YOU! When is your actual due date? Just curious if baby #3 could be born on your bday! Love you and CONGRATS to you and Eddie!

J S said...

Yay!!! Congrats cousins!! Hope it's all goes well.

Jen said...

How did I miss this post!!!!!!!!!????? Congratulations, Paula!! Your girls are so cute, I can't wait to see this new one so he/she can blow our socks off with their cuteness!!!!

amanda said...

And NO word of it last night!!!!! Oh my goodness. A big congratulations from us. That is very exciting. And you are very brave!