Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Snapshots

As much as I like to stay on top of my blog, the obligatory "Christmas post" is always difficult for me because I'm just so into the whole experience that the camera really doesn't do it's job. And some posts are really all about the pictures. This was also our first Christmas without extended family, so I didn't have the advantage of snagging pics from Grandma either. So, in a round about way, here are some snapshots of our Christmas:


Our small Christmas Eve dinner
The "Santa load"
Table for toy cars. Won it in a drawing :-)
Some of our new books. Star Wars, naturally.

 Duplos from Uncle Tom and Aunt Mandy. They play with these all the time.
 and their new dresses :-)
 Bristle blocks
 between these and the Duplos, the girls are constantly building something :-)

That's the best I got... Hope you guys all had a wonderful Christmas!

(I sent out our Christmas letter by email this year. If you did not get one, but would like one, let me know. I tried to post it on here but couldn't figure it out AT ALL... any suggestions?)

No comments: