Sunday, June 13, 2010

All a bit of Randomness, really

Do you ever look through you photos and think "That's really cute, but I can't think of any way to incorporate it into a blog that not just an 'Update with Photos' " ? I have a few of those. So for my sake, I'm just going to do a random picture blog... the pictures are not related to one another, but they're cute enough to share.

This picture defines Carissa. All her dolls, teddy bears, you name it, she loves to snuggle and hold. She could be upset and crying hysterically, and then you give her her teddy bear, and a huge grin will come across her face and just get squeezed real tight! She's my snuggle bug!
This is our dessert from Memorial Day... Sometimes, I just gotta have me some fruit pizza and I succumbed to its beggings... And it tastes better than it looks. That's right!

I hadn't cleaned out my wallet for some time, and I guess it must have been annoying Carissa because she decided to do it for me while I was cooking dinner one night. So considerate of her, I know!
Lexi decided that her green playdough just wasn't cutting it and insisted on my making her some red playdough. It's wasn't really too much to ask, so I did. This is her "radio" she made after it was ready.
First thing in the morning, and we're all just so tired still. Snuggle time with Daddy!

2 comments:

Chris and Erin said...

First of all, I'd like to order one fruit pizza please... extra strawberries. Second, what is the going rate for baby maids to clean out my purse? And lastly, please tell Lexi that she is way too cute and that she better stop growing so fast because I KNOW her dad is not ready for boys to be calling her! Every time I look at your blog she looks so much older! I love the pictures and I loved this blog! I miss you friend! Hope Hawaii is treating you well!

Cathy Leavitt said...

Your fruit pizza looks really yummy. Carissa looks allot like Lucy in the first picture. Erin's right, Lexi does look grown up.