On Friday, we went to Garden of the Gods with my mom and looked at the beautiful rock formations, and then had a little picnic while Lexi drew in the dirt next to our table. She liked all the people she saw and was greeted by a group of horseback trailblazers.
Afterwards, we went and got some ice cream cones. This was the first time Lexi had her very own cone and she loved it! She was all over it! (and afterwards, it was all over her!)




While we tried her to clean her off, she decided to run all around instead... Toddlers, these days...
And I thought this picture was funny...I can hear the thoughts in her head...
"How do I get this yummy goodness IN ME!"
1 comment:
Your girls are SOOOOO cute! I LOVE the family picture at the top of your blog!!! I miss you lots and love being able to read your blog to see what's going on in your world!
Post a Comment