Saturday, November 29, 2008

Boy or Girl?

We find out on Monday whether we're set for this next little one in the clothing department or if we need to do some hunting to clothe a boy... what are your predictions?

5 comments:

Nikki Warren said...

Congrats! I didn't know you where pregnant again!! I think it will be another girl.

Mrs. J said...

Congrats Paula and Eddie! My guess is that your going to have a boy this time!

Anonymous said...

We think its gonna be a boy! Oh we are so excited for you guys.

Megan said...

I say boy...they're easier and you deserve it this next go around. However, it's so much mroe fun shopping for girl clothes and since you're already stocked, it's cheaper. Oh man, it's a toss up. I say twins...one boy, one girl!!! :)

Rachel said...

it's a girl:) We've already got the boys covered in this family:) Rachel